Thursday, January 26, 2012

Battle of the Siblings

My brother is seven years younger than I am, thus when asked how Bailey and I get along I always respond-- "we get along great, because I am so much older we have nothing to argue or fight over. It would be immature for me to pick battles with my little brother." 

Yada yada yada. In all honesty, we don't fight and I cannot say that we have ever entered into a HUGE argument that left us mad for days. But, I can assure you that we bicker. Now, with him leaving his middle school days and entering into high school he is going through a lot of changes; friend wise, school wise, clothing wise, "cool" wise. 
So yes, his "I must be cool and wear the right clothes in all the right ways" act has annoyed me as of late. But, other than "little dude" and "squirt" I can't say I have ever called him any vicious names. Sorry to disappoint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment